- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Senior Front-End Developer
- Creates and modifies web-based platforms and web/mobile application through an integrated project management experience.
- This is a special appointment, professional position responsible for setting project management stream across the IT department with the objective to lead a team of programmers and web-developers through developing, maintaining, enhancing and customizing programmers and developers team management protocols.
- Supervises staff in designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining web-based platforms, applications, and programs.
- Designs, develops, tests, implements and maintains web-based platforms, applications, and programs.
- Develops and maintains change control practices for software applications and IT projects and participates in Technical proposals.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with the account manager, marketing managers, art directors and support teams.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of technical capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into professional development and programming language.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
More than 5 years
- A Bachelor’s degree or relevant academic experience from an accredited university in Computer Information Technology, Computer Science, technology-related field to include coursework in web-based platforms and applications programming using high-level computer programming languages and developmental tools.
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining web-based applications systems (with special attention to HTML) including applications and programs using high level generally accepted computer program languages.
- Good working knowledge of database design principles and experience with using a database in a web-based environment.
- Develops new applications from beginning to end and maintains existing applications.
- Ability to work on complex problems where independent action and a high degree of initiative are required.
- Exercises considerable judgment within broadly defined practices and procedures to select methods, processes, and techniques for designing tools and delivering information.
Professional Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Proficiency and creativity
- Animation skills (PLUS)
- Adobe Illustrator and Indesign Proficiency (PLUS)
- VEEVA and/or CEGEDIM Platform experience (PLUS)
- JS frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue
- CSS pre-processors such as Saas or Less
- development aiding tools such as gulp, bower or similar tools
- understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in User Experience
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Innovates data visualization and presentation techniques
- Agency background is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Manage tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Be highly motivated and well organized.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Be able to see other people's point of view and cope with constructive criticism.
- Be able to work within extended project nature and tight timelines
- Knowledge of implementing and maintaining web-based platforms, applications, and programs such as UI/UX, HTML5
- Skills in developing and maintaining web-based applications configuration management systems.
- Ability to communicate with staff and users
About this Company
Caduceus Lane is a leading entrepreneurial company that serves specialized strategic marketing and corporate medical consultation for healthcare domains and pharmaceuticals industries, employing a ‘pioneer networking business model’ that would create high-quality marketing...
See all Careers and Jobs at Caduceus Lane