- Experience Needed:
5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Looking for an experienced HR professional, who has a broad experience in various HR areas of expertise (Staff Relation- Recruitment – Performance).
Goal and result oriented Who can build, maintain and develop strong relationships with internal staff in order to deliver the objective of the organization.
- To partner with HR colleagues and leaders to deliver objectives set forth by the organization.
- Work at an operational level with multiple stakeholders.
- Deploy HR processes to support the management in decision making.
- Responsible for recruitment through:
- Prepare & process job posts via different recruitment channels.
- Screen & filter incoming applications and keep them sorted in database.
- Maintain organized filing & archiving system with smart tracking solutions.
- Contact potential candidates, run phone interviews & schedule one - one interviews.
- Conduct initial HR interviews & provide feedback with short -listed pool.
- Timely comply with organization's hiring needs & deadlines.
- Participate & represent the company in various employment events.
- Create accurate reports as requested.
- Regularly maintain an active pipeline of qualified candidates for various functions.
- Offers candidates and negotiate packages
- Update organization structure when needed
- Write policies and procedures when needed
- Coordinate training events and keep track record of all training sessions and budget
- Assist in organizational development initiatives and HR projects
- Responsible for performance management, internal movement, consultant etc.
- Act as the first line of contact in Human Resources for any employee relations issues involving employees between entry-level and Executive Manager.
- Act as a strategic partner, align the business strategy with the HR strategy and organize efforts to implement both strategies.
- Deliver solutions to ensure that expected business results are achieved.
- Dealing with complex or sensitive day to day people management issues.
5 to 10 years
About this Company
Good Life Insurance Brokers, experts in the insurance field in the Egyptian market, providing the brokerage services to our clients in all types of insurance, via Good Life's CEO, Sherif Abbas, who has been certified as a broker for a period spanning over 17 years.
See all Careers and Jobs at GoodIife Insurance Brokers