- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design mobile applications according to design best practices and user needs;
- Ensure the quality of the source code;
- Responsible for any review feedback that recommends necessary rework;
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies;
- Deliver the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to the app store and support;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Translate designs and wire frames into high-quality code
- Apply Agile practices effectively while working on the various phases of software development;
- Continuous evaluation, discovery and implementation of new technologies to maximise the efficiency of development.
- Working in coordination with the design and the testing team to develop better products with fewer bugs
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Health, Wellness and Fitness Healthcare and Medical Services
Requirements and qualifications:
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Eagerness to learn new languages and technologies.
- Experience with XML, JSON, and RESTful APIs
- iOS, UIkit, Objective-C, Swift, SOAP, Alamofire, Xcode Build System, GIT, JIRA, Xcode, and architecture patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM,..)
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces.
- Experience with design patterns and object-oriented concepts.
- Solid knowledge of Git.
- Experience in mobile databases.
- Solid understanding of the different caching techniques and database.
- Solid understanding of version control.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and push notification.
- Familiar with analytics and crash reporting tools.
About this Company
TruDoc 24x7 combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide you with immediate access to highly trained, licensed doctors and wellness experts for healthy, acute and chronic condition management and advice via voice/video calls, live chat as...
See all Careers and Jobs at TruDoc 24x7