- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Compares and evaluates offers from suppliers.
- Negotiates contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Tracks orders and ensures timely delivery.
- Reviews quality of purchased products.
- Manages the entries for order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
- Maintains updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Prepares reports on purchases, including cost analysis.
- Monitors stock levels and places orders as needed.
- Coordinates with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.