- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Run calls and target calls to generate business opportunities from assigned leads.
- Determining clients needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit their needs
- Be a consultant for the buyer by advising clients on market condition and market investment opportunities
- Facilitating the process of buying a property by making a comparison between different projects
- Be a link between buyers (Property Development Companies) and sellers
- Hold visits for the customers at the of different projects locations.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with the customers by following up on their requests and updates through accurate feedback entry on CRM.
- Following up with the partners (Property Development Companies) to get updated availability.
- Following up with the management to ensure fast and high-quality communication to organize and archive work outcomes
- Looking for an ambitious and hard-worker agent to work at the top Real Estate brokerage company all over Egypt.
- Working with the top developers in the real estate market in Egypt .
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
RE/MAX started in 1973, RE/MAX has now more than 7,400 independently owned offices, with over 110,000 agents in 100 countries worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at RE/MAX 22
In 2012 also RE/MAX balloon lands in EGYPT!