- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure our guests are always in focus and strive to make them smile. Meet and serve our guests showing empathy and care. Willing to listen and support them with an attitude based on the IKEA values.
- Always look at our store through the eyes of our customers. Have a daily dialogue with our guests to get continuous feedback about their experiences and to learn more about their needs and wants, then take action based on their input.
- Actively implement the range matrix (global and national) by securing quality and availability.
- Serve high-volume dishes that suit the taste of the many people on the local market.
- Secure that we prepare all food in line with the product sheet and secure the quality and appealing presentation served at all times.
- Utilise everyday commercial opportunities to grow sales and profitability according to the goals in his area. Work with the Functional Commercial Review and other appropriate tools to do so.
- Co-operate with the Commercial Restaurant Manager to enhance Swedishness and the link between the IKEA Restaurant & Café and the Swedish Food Market when appropriate.
- Passionate leader who can bring business and people together, inspired by the IKEA core leadership capabilities and strive to continuously develop as a leader.
- Committed to the development of his team and secure their training to ensure all co-workers understand the IKEA Concept and other key guidelines, and how they have an impact on their specific roles.
- Ensure that the operations of all IKEA Food areas in the IKEA Store operate in accordance with IKEA Quality and Food Safety requirements
- Strive towards accurate sales forecasts for his area to enable proper supply planning, ordering, efficient goods handling and stock control.
- Secure optimal productivity by ensuring a staff planning process aiming for the right number of competent co-workers, at the right times, in the right places to meet guests’ needs.
- Ensure that all food incidents, or potential incidents, are reported through CASYI act in accordance with the IKEA Sustainability Direction and work with his team to take actions that contribute to sustainability, such as waste management.
- Use the full potential of the IKEA Concept, tools, manuals, guidelines and other best practices.
- Utilise relevant reporting tools, such as profit and loss, NAVISION, the Functional Commercial Review, IKEA Customer Satisfaction Survey and Growing Together, to develop the IKEA business, himself and his team.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...