- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Creating the mechanical designs based on the customer specification and factory requirements.
- 3D modelling and creating technical drawings of mechanical parts for transformers.
- Preparation of technical documentation and implementation of material bills for the production system.
- Identifying of any problems or errors in the design system and to work with the system engineer to correct.
- Participating in the investigation of technical problems and the establishment of procedures & corrective actions.
- Preparing reports and related documents in accordance with internal and external requirements.
- Working closely with the design team and implement design development rules in ABB software.
- Providing timely mechanical engineering support to Engineering dept. (& other depts. as required) for day to day operation.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB