- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical & Social Insurance, Transportation Allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Planning work on site in order to meet agreed deadlines and according to the bill of quantities and time plan.
- Preparing and reviewing workshop drawings for projects & technical reports & Bill of Quantities.
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
- Responsible for all Site interior and exterior finishing works.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise; through reviewing the tender DWGs & coordinate with all departments & the clients.
- Responsible to ensure that the site is supplied with all documentation, methods & material needed to carry out the works.
- Cost break down for project items.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services
About this Company
Egypro FME is a professional Egyptian company subsidiary from Wadi Degla Development Company owned by Wadi Degla Holding, working in the field of facility and energy management, offering a wide scope of facility services for the entire property sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egypro FME