- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
15,000 to 18,000 EGP per month, Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Alnafitha ITM Consultation team is a team that contributes to Alnafitha services by providing best practices and excellence methodologies in the domains of ITSM, GRC, IT Quality and Enterprise Architecture.
We are currently searching for an enthusiastic and innovative Training Specialist to work on our Enterprise Strategy Team in Alnafitha.
We’re a team of excellence driven individuals with a curiosity for how to optimize and enhance practices and a passion for designing and building reliable, practical, effective and efficient operation models. This position will require high cooperation with other teams from project management, sales and business development. We’re always striving to learn more, expand our skills and grow our teammates.
Primary Focused Domain(s): Training for IT
- Create a training schedule (public/private) that includes all areas of practice that Alnafitha will offer to its targeted market
- Build rapport with trainees and encourage them to develop trust in one another so they can rely on each other in the field
- Organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs
- Develop training aids such as manuals and handbooks
- Map out training plans for individuals
- Present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness
- Track and report on training outcomes
- Provide feedback to program participants and management
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology
- Maintain training records
- Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment
- Establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers
- Coordinate off-site training activities for customers
- Manage training budget
- Manage and maintain in/out-house training facilities and equipment
7 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Consulting Services Information Technology Services
To excel in this position, you will need to:
- Knowledge Management
- ISO 9001 Foundation (Preferred)
- ITIL Foundation (Preferred)
- Prince2 Foundation (Preferred)
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- 7-8 Years of experience in training Field
- Communication skills Desired Experience with eLearning tools Experience
- Experience with managing training
- Proven work experience as a Training manager, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Knowledge of training business
- Knowledge of adult instructional and learning theory and principles
- Knowledge of training methodologies
- Knowledge of competency assessment
- Understanding of general privacy requirements in an IT context.
- High sense of responsibility and ownership, acting like owner in what you do.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Being able to work on their own or in a team
- Being able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situation
- Handling many tasks & responsibilities
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Business travels could be required up to 25-35% [covered by the company].
About this Company
Alnafitha International founded since 1993 in Saudi Arabia is a leading independent provider of IT services and solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alnafitha
Alnafitha provides consistent processes and tools combined with the right skills at the right time and place. We design IT solutions that...