- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Ensure implementation of the Quality Management System.
- To establish Company Quality Plan including Quality Policy and continually improve it.
- Demonstrates the achievement of quality objectives and targets
- Advise on setting up the improvement guidelines for Company Quality Management System to employees.
- Responsible for ensuring that Company Quality Management policy, plans and procedures are implemented effectively and are suitable for the their purposes and use for which they are intended.
- To implement preventive measure and corrective action for non-conforming products.
- Responsible for production raw material testing and other related testing and ensure testing is in compliance to internationally accepted guidelines.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Manufacturing Pharmaceuticals Textile and Clothing
About this Company
Oriental Weavers was founded in 1979 by industrialist and entrepreneur Mohammed Farid Khamis and has been traded on the Egyptian Exchange since 1997. From a single loom — and building on Egypt’s long textile tradition which dates back to a linen cloth made in Upper Egypt...
See all Careers and Jobs at Oriental Weavers