- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Consider holding virtual interviews to limit contact wherever possible. There are many free or low cost tools that make interviews easy such as Google Hangouts or ZOOM
- Planning the entire selling activity, including participation in the setting of objectives and the formulation of sales policies within the company, and make recommendations regarding the development and introduction of new products or services, and policies on pricing and distribution and communication with the target markets.
- Organization of sales activities, which include organizing sales efforts through the development of an effective organizational structure of representatives and supervisors of sales, marketing, and distribution and defining the tasks of each individual in the team.
- Applying sales activities identified in the strategic plan of sales policies.
- Oversee and direct the sales team's efforts.
- Coordination of sales activities with other departments, such as procurement, warehouses, production, and finance.
- Control and evaluation of sales activities, including identifying sales areas, determining sales targets, receiving sales activity reports, evaluating achieved results and taking appropriate corrective actions to improve performance.
- Participate in the selection and employment of the sales team by determining the required qualifications.
- Identify the appropriate training programs for the sales team.
- Identify appropriate incentives for the sales team that will motivate their efforts.
- Evaluate the work and performance of the sales team by designing effective and objective evaluation models.
- Participate in pricing policies and set up a policy of discounts and a policy of Collection of company receivables.
- Establish a database of markets, competitors and geographical areas.
- Participate in the development of marketing programs and promotions in coordination with the Department of Marketing and Higher Management.
- Study and follow up the market share of the company and competitors and follow up the strategies of competitors and all changes that occur in the market.
- Working to increase market share by increasing the volume of sales.
- Continuous search & development of new customers.
- Ensuring the consolidation of the relationship with customers and continuous communication with them.
- Oversee and ensure achievement of collection targets for all sales team as per defined objectives.
- Follow-up after-sales service and keen to satisfy customers and respond to their requirements and measure their satisfaction.
- To submit detailed periodic reports on the achievements, problems, and proposals for solving them.
- Any other responsibilities related to the job.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Retail Wholesale Trade