- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit share
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Receiving project updates or feedback, and make sure getting all the necessary information to start executing the project processes.
- Monitoring and supervising the preparation process.
- Assigning necessary resources for the projects.
- Issuing instructions/checklists if applicable to any or all parties involved in the projects.
- Communicating with clients about any raised queries from the working teams at any phase of the working process and make sure they have an answer to their queries and not leads to wrong, missing deliverables.
- Monitoring and supervising the process time table.
- Ensuring contact is maintained with all parties involved in the process.
- Ensuring contact is maintained with clients with all the current project progress, and make sure to well inform the client about any expected delays on the delivery time table.
- Doing the necessary project documentation either internally or externally, and make sure all the necessary checklists, reports or any related papers from the working teams.
- Following up with clients about delivery and make sure he received correct files.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Public Relations and Communications Translation and Localization