- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Defines project scope, goals and deliverable that support business requirements in collaboration with management and stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with client.
- Effectively communicates project Deliverables, expectations, and scope to the team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Develops, verifies requirements and analysis documents and ensures their quality and accurate coverage of the project scope.
- Resource planning and determines the number of resources and skill-sets needed to achieve the project goals.
- Determines and assesses the need for additional resources and makes the appropriate recruitments/ training if necessary during the project lifecycle.
- Ensures team motivation to achieve the required project deadlines and complete deliverable.
- Leads and manages full project life-cycle from initiation and planning to closure according to the project timelines, cost, and quality.
- Responsible for the quality of all project deliverable to ensure the project fulfills functional requirements and standards.
- Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies potential crises, and devises contingency plans.
- Performs sizing, impact analysis and manages the execution of change requests.
- Updates project plans and work products resulting from changes or additions to the requirements’ baseline.
- Identifies develops and analyses project risks and creates mitigation and contingency plans.
- Continuously follows-up on the risk management plan to ensure it is up to date.
- Reports progress to senior management.
- Manage and lead project independently in the area of software development .
- Take end to end responsibility for customer satisfaction, contract fulfillment and project profitability.
- Manage scope of the project during its execution including change requests.
- Communication with relevant stakeholders during the life of the project
- Perform to organization norms on metrics (eg effort, schedule and defect rates)
- Contributing to internal delivery management processes specification and internal audits reviews..
- Managing multiple services (SW and Infrastructure) projects delivery to closure with quality.
- Following up internally on the services delivery and ensuring timeliness and, quality of deliverable s.
- Monitoring and controlling project progress.
- Periodical updates to internal project KPIs, risk logs and project repository.
- Handling customer interaction and periodical status reporting.
- Ensuring internal process conformance to processes and tools.
- Managing project financials.
- Reviewing project team performance on the project level
- Develop statements of work (SOWs) for new projects
- Identify and manage risk during the project life
- Create a motivated high-performance team
- Give formal and periodic feedback to individual team members
- Ensure software engineering guidelines and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
10 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Experience and competencies required:-
- Customer handling.
- Attention to details.
- Software Development Background is preferable.
- Provides more depth and understanding of the service delivery projects and better judgment of risks and the project variables
- Leadership Skills
- Professional Documentation and Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Agile knowledge is a plus
- PMP certificate is a plus
- 10 -20 years of exp in software with 5+ years of Project management experience
- Should have managed 10+ team members
- Experience in project management using agile methodologies, estimation
- Requirements elicitation and analysis
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools: JIRA, Service now, Greenhopper, TFS, or equivalent, Microsoft Project, VSS, Sonar cube, Fisheye, Jenkins, and all Office Tools
- Ability to proactively call out issues and risks and provide solutions
- Consultative & Solution-oriented - Ability to propose design and development approach.
- Understand and appreciate solution frameworks and architectures
- Strong application development background
- Strong technical background in Java technology stack. Should be abreast with new age technologies
- Support pre-sales initiatives in estimation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in continuous integration setup
- Demonstrates good analysis, collaboration, and problem solving
- Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities
- Quick learner, innovative, proactive, flexible, and adaptable
About this Company
Dirac Systems S.A.E is a regional services provider offering technology driven business solutions that meet the strategic objectives of our clients.
See all Careers and Jobs at DIRAC SYSTEMS