- Experience Needed:
More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Human Resources
About this Company
- Our company Paradise Inn Group for Hotels & Resorts was established in 1980 located in Alexandria , Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts
- We are the only group carrying an experience of 33 years in hospitality industry field and managing historical , heritage & boutique hotels & resorts in Egypt....