- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 12,000 EGP per month, Monthly Bonus
About the Job
- We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Human Resources
About this Company
A leading Hotels chain in Alexandria, Egypt. Has been created in the nineties as a development and management company for hotels and resorts.
See all Careers and Jobs at Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts
Based on our beliefs and the rich Historical Assets of our Region. We have established “Paradise Inn Group” to be the...