- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for controlling company costs.
- This includes planning, developing, controlling, and forecasting the project's budget.
- Performs variance analysis comparing budget amounts to actual expenses helping company management to minimize cost.
- Preparing on a monthly basis, a comprehensive Project Cost Control Report including a narrative on major facts
- Providing explanations on significance variance analysis.
- Provide a critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections.
- Keep up to date on new vendors and possible cost-cutting partnerships.
- Collaborate with department heads to strategist ways to minimize waste.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the inter-dependency of cost drivers/Cost Elements and Cost centers.
- Develop and implement proactive solutions and cost-cutting measures.
- Roll out clear cost-saving programs with timelines and assessment goals
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services