- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Work proactively with Sales and functional stakeholders, (i.e. Deal Specialist, RevRec, Finance, Legal, OFD, Business Practices, Migrations, Order Management, etc.) to develop a realistic close plan for his/her assigned managed deal(s) including identifying key milestones, anticipating potential issues and identifying resolutive actions to be taken.
- Provide advice to Sales by identifying applicable Oracle policies as they relate to specific contract terms, relevant for the assigned managed deal(s); advising Sales on the appropriate contract terminology for the deal.
- Articulate to Sales the rationale behind Oracle policy and contract terms to assist them with Customer negotiations.
- Know when to defer to functional stakeholders (i.e. Deal Specialist, RevRec, Finance, Legal, OFD, Business Practices, Migrations, Order Management, etc.) during Customer negotiations
- Advise Sales on the appropriate terminology to include in approval requests to ensure that the contract term requests are clear and unambiguous; allowing Oracle approvers to make informed decisions and Deal Specialists to successfully and efficiently draft the final contract.
- Facilitate internal discussions amongst functional stakeholders (i.e. Deal Specialist, RevRec, Finance, Legal, OFD, Business Practices, Migrations, Order Management, etc.) to reach practical business solutions to complex contracting issues, and provide such functional stakeholders with any contract documents necessary to ensure a thorough evaluation of issues.
- Collaborate with and provide guidance to the Deal Specialists responsible for drafting the managed deal(s).
- Complete final review of the contract documents prepared by the Deal Specialist to ensure that all contract terms have been appropriately approved by Oracle and the contract reflects all negotiated commitments before releasing the contract to Sales.
- Proactively manage the deal close plan, facilitating involvement and commitment from all parties until the contracting process has concluded.
- Other responsibilities as may be deemed appropriate by Oracle management.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle