- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus, Transportation, Medical & Social Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The Tooling & Prototype Workshop Engineer should design the jigs, tools or checkers that aid and speeds the manufacturing process, the supervision and manufacturing of the prototype.
- Manage the design and selection of tools, jigs, and checkers.
- Monitor and control the produce of prototype & tools, jigs, and checkers.
- Control operation in the engineering work shop.
- Ensure and train workers to be properly trained on the use of tools.
- Control and maintain the quality of the existing jigs.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Automotive Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing
About this Company
GB Auto (Ghabbour) is Egypt’s leading automotive company with a dominant position in the Egyptian market with the largest market share in Passenger Cars in Egypt and with ongoing expansion plans in the Middle East region with existing presence in more than 5 countries (Egypt,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghabbour Auto