- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Assist in audits and general ledger preparation.
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure