- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Identify and quantify cost factors, such as rates, materials and labour expenses.
- Evaluate the product technical compliance with the client requirements.
- Develop, negotiate and agree to contract specifications with a variety of external groups, including contractors and end-users.
- Prepare site visit reports after exploring site conditions and surroundings.
- Document and verify the availability of sufficient information.
- Coordinate with the Procurement Department to collect information about market prices for suppliers, subcontractors and equipment based on previously executed projects.
- Direct study and prepare profit and loss report.
- Prepare technical offers or vendor list offers.
- Study and evaluate received subcontractor offers.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Among all that is new, Concrete would find one thing unchanged Concrete's commitment to building creative solutions, value, and relationships.organization
See all Careers and Jobs at Concrete Plus
Established in 1998 and transformed by new technologies, construction methods, project types, and safety practices....