- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,500 to 5,000 EGP per month, commission
About the Job
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To work as a team member to create the most professional sales.
- To meet and exceed sales targets set in the monthly and yearly forecasts and to direct all efforts to maximize the company revenues.
- To develop in conjunction with the Director of Sales a structured, timely, achievable personal business plan.
- To support staff needs based on the company priorities and anticipated business levels.
- To have a good understanding of contribution margins for each product results and work with respective heads of departments to maximize Operating results.
- To attend the weekly Sales & Marketing Meeting.
- To ensure that all meetings are well planned, efficient and results-oriented.
- To keep and safeguard all contracts and financial documents.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff in the department colleagues and all other departments.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by Director Sales.
- To respond to any changes in Sales function as dictated by the market.
- To project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self-control.
- To provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- Attend all meetings as required by Executive Management.
- To ensure that the Place of Work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- To systematically and efficiently call on prioritized accounts in your assigned territory and report findings and opportunities to the Director of Sales.
- To define and target key accounts in your assigned territory.
- To entertain potential and current customers based on business priorities.
- To ensure that all credit and collection procedures that have been established.
- To ensure that the sales team projects a warm, professional and welcome image.
- To be demanding and critical when it comes to departmental standards.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Packaging and Containers Paper and Forest Products
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment