- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 13th Month, Medical & Life insurance, Retirement Fund, Severance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
This position will be closed on Saturday, April 4, 2020
The Accounting Assistant position is a full-time position based in the Cairo office. S/he will perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team such as reviewing accuracy of expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices. S/he will report to the Finance Manager in the Cairo office.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with the day to day accounting including: examining accuracy of receipts and vouchers received from staff and vendors;
- Review and verify documentation associated with receipts and vouchers received from staff and vendors to meets JSI/donor requirements;
- Carry our field inspections to workshops documentations as per the donor requirements.
- Assist with clearing monthly home office feedback on submitted financial reports;
- Assisting Field officers in handling workshops finance issues.
- Tracking of payment requests for workshops and consultants.
- Review the supporting documents for all authorized petty cash payments, invoices, and other supporting documents to ensure the accurateness and completeness of the documents
- Keeping track of all office space, utilities and other routine payments are paid in time as per lease agreements and the payment schedule is constantly updated;
- Tracking and monitoring of staff advances;
- Ensure regular communications with Support Officers, Field Officers and Consultants for all financial related matters;
- Travel to Governorates to provide administrative support in preparing for, inspecting and/or facilitating SEFPP workshops, meetings, conferences, seminars and training events as and when requested and authorized by the Finance & Operations Director.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Finance Manager.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
We are public health care and health systems consultants and researchers driven by a passion to improve health services and health outcomes for all.
See all Careers and Jobs at John Snow InC