- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Role
You are responsible for individual sales targets and provide Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and regular feedback to management to ensure that the store sales targets are achieved. You offer a highly efficient, courteous and accurate service of home planning for furniture and furnishings and recommend co-ordination to customers that require assistance for small businesses or homes. You safeguard that cash is dealt with solely and that only customers needing assistance with the planning of their home or business are scheduled for consultations.
Key Specific Account abilities:
- Plan meetings with customers according to the scheduled work load convenient to both the co-worker and customer in order to guarantee proper planning.
- Ensure that an updated list of stock levels is available, so that customers are told of any problems with the choice of their furniture and furnishings and recommend solutions based on stock availability.
- Maintain accurate and up to date knowledge of the different style groups available as to ascertain that customers are given well planned home furniture and furnishing solutions, in line with the commercial priorities within the store and moreover make sure that customers’ requests are understood and fulfilled
- Provide regular feedback to the Sales Manager – Furniture/ Market hall of any irregular orders required and give feedback of any regular out of stock articles, so that the range department can rectify these deficiencies.
- Ensure that customers’ orders are co-coordinated with in-store logistics to avoid that stock levels are interfered with for other store customers.
- Provide friendly and professional service to all customers that require assistance and follow through with any queries and questions that are required to achieve efficient and excellent customer service.
- Contact the customers after the completion of delivery and assembly and rectify any complaints immediately to project commendable customer support.
- Meet pre-set sales targets and communicate constantly to the management opportunities on how to achieve optimal sales, which will also help to improve efficiency of the home planning.
- Be constantly aware of the department sales, individual sales and the store sales targets, so that corrective action can be taken to achieve these targets.
- Initiate sales steering with the view of improving the margins and reducing the level of outgoing articles.
- Provide weekly and monthly KPI’s to enable the department to achieve improvements and required results throughout the year and in line with that to guarantee complete customer service and repeat business.
- Have a very strong level of communication with the line managers, in-store logistics co-workers, specialist sales executives (sales seniors) and the customer service department to ensure relevant information is passed on to the concerned people.
- Schedule convenient delivery and assembly times with the customer and customer service department and update these departments with any changes or potential requirements to enable the business to function as efficiently as possible.
- Communicate with the contract sales department should a query for their services be requested, and this must also be followed in the case of faxes, E-mails and telephone calls. etc. to avoid losing any business opportunities.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- University graduate
- 3 to 5 years relevant sales consultant experience in retail, kitchen, home furnishing, real estate or hospitality sector
- Commercial awareness and good understanding of working in retail environment
- Strong customer service skills with a friendly approach
- Fluency in Written and spoken English
- Multitasking skills
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts, weekends and/or public holidays
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...