- Experience Needed:
0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare all related works and support for awarded jobs.
- Handle site-related issues, as required.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Manage and visit Sites in Different Places. To handle the project’s execution & site control, which focuses more on meeting sites’ requirements for tools, equipment, and labors,
- Coordinate with different Departments to Monitor and control the work progress. to ensure that the quality of the work is meeting project specifications.
- Managing the cost analysis and cost control of site activities.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, and other data to plan projects.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear. conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Attend progress meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals.
- Maintaining organized and detailed project records.
- Ensure safe Site work environments.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Engineering Services Recruitment and Staffing
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Heatmaster
In 2010, Heatmaster revolutionized the heating industry in Egypt by introducing a range of European heating solutions that combine state-of-the-art technology, beauty of design and unparalleled performance. Catering to both residential and commercial establishments,...