- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
SNC-Lavalin Inc. is looking for a Planning and Project Control Engineer who would like to join an Engineering team at its Cairo office.
As a Planner, he will be responsible for all activities related to the preparation and follow-up of project schedules as well as monitor project progress from the beginning of engineering to commissioning.
- Working as a consulting project controls engineer supervising several construction projects.
- Reviewing Baseline updated schedules of Contractors.
- Ensuring all contractual obligations of project parties are fulfilled.
- Study all claims, and Variation Orders submitted by the Contractors and draft the Engineer’s determination.
- Draft all SNC-Lavalin’s claims and Variation Orders for its current projects.
- Reviewing all the invoices submitted by the Contractors.
- Draft all letters of SNC-Lavalin in different projects.
- Attend Minute weekly progress meetings of the projects.
- Participate in developing Technical & Financial proposals for new potential projects.
- Coordinate between project parties to ensure Employer’s satisfaction is achieved.
- Participate in the evaluation & awarding of Bidder’s Technical & Financial Offers.
- Respond to the Employer’s letters that are pertained to contractual and delay issues.
- Development of all planning and scheduling tools to be used in control, monitoring and reporting of project status.
3 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Consulting Services Engineering Services Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices in over 50 countries, SNC-Lavalin’s employees provide EPC and EPCM services to clients in a variety of industry sectors,...
See all Careers and Jobs at SNC-Lavalin Egypt