- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a dynamic "Social Media Specialist" to interact with targeted communities and network users.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIS.
- Manage and oversee social media content.2
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams.
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as websites, videos, etc.
- Work to improve our brand presence.
- Maintain and manage all our social media channels.
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Provide constructive feedback.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Marketing and Advertising Research