- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Contribute to optimization of the production process based on plant, equipment and or process requirements.
- Develop production schedules according to the weekly production plan, assign resources, ensure workers rotation and monitor schedules implementation.
- Coordinate & Supervises the day-to-day operations of All production sections to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures
- Modify existing programs to enhance efficiency.
- Provide technical support, advice, and knowledge to subordinates.
- Supervise the quality of production outputs ensuring that levels of quality and quality standards are attained.
- Ensure optimization of resources including manpower, material etc.
- Support new products by design and optimum utilization of equipment.
- Minimizing wastes of time during setup and changeover of tooling.
- Optimizing use of consumables, and cutting tools.
- Analyze cost breakdown and control cost drivers.
- Ensure condition monitoring for early detection of machine failure and follow up preventive maintenance programs.
- Ensuring 5S and housekeeping standard as per EGIC manufacturing philosophy.
- Monitor the adherence to all relevant safety and environmental management procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude
- Ensure that all activities are monitored and regulatory compliance audits and inspections are conducted for an effective implementation of regulatory standards
- Supervise the preparation of timely and accurate reports to meet the company and department requirements, policies and standards
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
EGIC was established in 1991. - In 1995, it became the first importer of PP-R water pipes. - In 1997, it expanded its importing activities to reach the drainage pipes. - In 2001, production started: EGIC started producing a small range of fittings, and grew to the extent that...
See all Careers and Jobs at EGIC