- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
About the Job
- Inspectors will be responsible for the setting up and optimizing detailed inspections of defined areas of plant. The assessment of all trend data, generation of work requests. Provide plant history and cost information for all activities undertaken.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure good working conditions and safety standards are maintained.
- Ensuring the permit to work system and any other safety system (Hot Work, Confined Space, Work at Height, lifting, slinging and rigging etc.) are strictly adhered to.
- Assess risks, carryout Risk Analysis and plan corrective actions as and when required.
- Responsible for a designated area of plant to provide detailed inspection program, carryout inspections, log data, analyze data and report to Reliability Engineer
- Utilize inspection techniques such as, NDT, dynamic balancing, thermography, laser alignment, Oil Debris analysis etc.
- Raise work requests from inspection and liaise with planning engineers to ensure risk assessments.
- Analyze data prepare detailed technical report and histories.
- Advise Reliability Engineer of conclusion and assist in recommending plant improvements.
- Supervise contractors at maintenance shut down periods
- Quality assure installation and repair work with designated area of responsibility.
- Assist in route cause analysis of plant incidents or failures.
- Liaise with other departments to understand and assess the production, optimization and process impacts and influences on equipment reliability.
- Willing to take up any duties/job allocated to them for which they have the skill, experience or ability to carry out safely.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Other - Not Classified
- B.sc of Mechanical Engineering
Knowledge and specific Experience:
- Specific knowledge of Cement plant machinery. 5 years minimum
- Good knowledge of Cement manufacturing process.
- Thorough knowledge of general mechanical maintenance
- Knowledge and experience of inspection techniques
- Experience of computerized maintenance systems.
- NTD, Oil Debris analysis vibrational Measurement and analysis, laser alignment, dynamic balancing
Interpersonal & Management Skills:
- IT literate particularly
- Commitment to maintaining and improving Health & Safety standards
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to work well within a small team.
- Self-Motivated with a proven ability to motivate others
- Flexibility in working hours