Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related technical
The candidates should have from 3 to 5 years of experience in front end technologies, with most of these qualities:
- Passionate about creating great user experiences.
- Solid React JS / React Native experience is a must have.
- Familiarity with implementing modern frontend experiences using tools such as SASS, Gulp
- Experienced the challenges and rewards of building cross device hybrid mobile applications on iOS and Android.
- Experience with software development best practices, code reviews and testing.
- Comfortable with writing, editing, and maintaining tests
- Good understanding of RESTful architecture.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum & Kanban).
- Knowledge of Cyber Security policies and procedures including static code analysis, dependency analysis and penetration testing.
- Sense of business with a strong sensibility to time to market
- Knowledgeable on modern concepts of software development and architectures (SoC, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS, SOA, Mobile-first, Digital)
- Awareness of SEO, what it is, why it’s important, and how to implement SEO improvements and best practices
- Familiar with DevOps concepts
- Experience with NodeJS and Drupal
About this Company
Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. The Group also provides and distributes spare parts for automakers and independent aftermarket operators.
See all Careers and Jobs at Valeo