- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share
About the Job
- Generate, monitor and follow up P.O. till material delivery & inspection.
- Arrange for delivery at the right time & to the right internal customer (Requester).
- Maintain records of goods/services ordered and delivered.
- To act as primary contact with suppliers.
- To maintain sound co-operative relationships with other departments, provide information and advice as necessary to ensure the effective operation of the organization as a whole.
- To negotiate effectively in order to work with suppliers who will seek mutual beneﬁt through economically superior performance.
- Ensure invoice quires are closed in timely manner and work with internal units to resolve any suppliers' payment issue.
- Develop & prepare regular reports on the status of purchase requisitions received.
- To ensure continuity of supply by maintaining effective relationships with existing sources and by developing other sources of supply either as alternatives or to meet emerging or planned needs.
- Adhere to procurement standards and procedures, legal requirements, policies and procedures to avoid maverick buying.
- Maintain detailed & organized files.
- To buy efficiently and wisely, obtaining, by ethical means, the best value for every pound spent.
- Implement an “Internal customer” culture and ensure requirements of the business and the people are anticipated and met.
- To select right price of acquired goods and/or services from right suppliers.
- Maintain two-way communication.
- Work with internal stakeholders to resolve any suppliers' payment issue.
- To follow purchasing systems & process from origination, to selection and ordering to completion.
- Distinctively perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager.
- Match receipt with invoice. (Four-way match)
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Ibnsina Pharma originally established in 2001, today Ibnsina Pharma is Egypt’s fastest-growing and second largest pharmaceutical distribution company. The Company distributes a competitive portfolio of pharmaceutical products from over 350 Egyptian and multinational...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma