Skills And Tools:
To be successful as a senior mechanical power engineer, you should keep abreast of developments in your field and outside of your discipline.
Exceptional senior mechanical power engineers should constantly be upskilling themselves, and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analyzing problems and coming up with designs to solve them.
- Networking and collaborating with other engineers and professionals.
- Working within the budget to deliver safe and efficient products on time.
- Allocating resources and time effectively.
- Developing design prototypes.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attending meetings and providing input and updates.
- Analyzing data to write up reports.
- Communicating with staff, directors, and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical power engineering is a MUST
- Additional courses in mathematics, physical science or design, recommended.
- Relevant certifications, registrations, and licenses may be required.
- Superb creativity, vision, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-confidence.
- Extensive experience working on engineering projects.
- Ability to make decisions in high-stress situations.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Curiosity and a growth mindset.
- +10 years experience is a MUST.
- Proven experience as a senior mechanical power engineer.
- Senior Mechanical Procurement ...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza1 month ago