- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
ArqamFC is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Senior Back-End Engineer to lead the continued design and implementation of the data collection pipeline in our growing company.
- The role will focus on developing our existing systems architecture to ensure we can manage the vast demands of data quantity, algorithmic processing and stringent SLA’s demanding customers including Media and broadcasters who need accurate data in real-time.
- We will consider experience across a range of systems architecture and software development frameworks and a proven track record of picking up new technologies quickly. We are a new, fast-growing company, with an incredibly full roadmap and therefore looking for someone who is driven, self-motivated, flexible and comfortable working at a fast pace delivering projects in an iterative manner, in relatively short timelines.
- We are looking for experienced engineers who are equally happy designing technical systems architecture as they are rolling up their sleeves and getting stuck into coding and testing, as well as experience of working across different cultures and geographies. As our team grows, we will want to hire additional team members across the UK, US, and Egypt so the ability to source and nurture talent is critical to our growth.
- The ideal candidate will have an interest in sports, data analytics, as well as an excellent technical portfolio.
- The position is ideally based full time in our office in Cairo, Egypt, but the location is flexible based on experience and fits with our company. Travel will be required.
More than 3 years
About this Company
Launched in 2017, ArqamFC's aim is to become the world's leading sports data company. We collect and analyze data for all relevant stakeholders in sports: pro-teams, leagues, media partners as well as player agents.
See all Careers and Jobs at Arqam
In early 2019, we merged with StatsBomb, one of...