- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Delivering high quality technical results to ACS Customers;
- Understanding customer requirements and based on own skills and experience, being able to design the proper architecture using the most appropriate products and design a technical plan to integrate them and implement the technical solution.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and solving whenever feasible, the issues the customer may face using Oracle products.
- Identifying required/recommended actions on Customer systems as main output of service delivery, based on own knowledge and experience;
- Escalating at the right time customer issues to Technical Account Manager where relevant;
- Ensuring adherence to internal methodology, tools and quality standards;
- Active participation on Services development;
- Active collaboration with other engineers in the team or in other teams, to share knowledge, experiences and others, which can benefit ACS Business results.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Mandatory hands-on developing experience with Weblogic Server, Coherence, Web Tier (Oracle HTTP Server, WebCache), and at least one of the following skills set areas:
- Identity Management (Identity Manager, Access Manager, Entitlements Server, Enterprise SSO, Adaptive Access Manager, Identity Federation, Oracle Universal Directory, Virtual Directory) or…
- SOA&BPM (Oracle Service Bus, B2B, Adapters, Business Rules, BPEL, CEP, Web Services Manager, Business Process Management Suite, BAM) or…
- Webcenter (Webcenter Sites; Webcenter Portal; Webcenter Content, Webcenter Imaging) or…Business Intelligence Technology (BI Enterprise Edition, BI Publisher, BI Mobile)
- Forms & Reports, APEX, ADF, Java EE
Experience with any of the following Cloud Services would be highly valued:
- OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure)
- Application Container Cloud Service
- Integration Cloud Service, SOA Suite Cloud Service, API Platform Cloud Service, Process Cloud Service
- Content & Experience Cloud, WebCenter Portal Cloud Service
- BI Cloud Service
- CASB Cloud Service, Identity Cloud Service, Security Monitoring & Analytics Cloud Service Intranet
- AWS, Azure, or any other non Oracle cloud provider.
Excellent communication and technical documentation writing skills
Development background will be highly considered
- Fluent English (other additional languages will be also valued)
- Availability to travel and work onsite at customers by not less than 50%
- Availability to work 24x7
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle