- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month, 5-10% Comm
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- The Software Sales Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales targets, building new business and managing software accounts.
- Ensuring maximum prospecting potential customers,
- Cold Calling Potential Customers.
- Visiting Potential Customers
- Proposing Solutions & Services
- You will Responsible for managing and growing your Accounts and maximizing revenue while building future sales pipelines through the demonstration of account planning.
- Work closely with sales team, prospects and partners as a subject-matter sales expert to demonstrate how a proposed solution meets and exceeds customer requirements.
- Following-up Customers queries
- Demonstrating Solutions & Services
- Preparing Proposals
- Negotiations - Closing
Key Responsibilities for meeting and exceeding assigned .
- Expanding Pipelines and leads generating
- Exporting Sales Biweekly status
- Training on Products & Services and ability to make solution & services presentations
- Maximizing short-term revenue Responsible for building future sales pipelines through the demonstration of account
- Planning Ability to work with the (Pre-Sales team).
- Studying Tender Gaps relative to Solutions & Services
- Contacting vendors & suppliers to complete the offering for customers’ requests
- Co-ordinate Pre-Sales Activities
- Abide by code-of-conduct & highest level of professionalism & ethics
- Provide strategic pre-sales support for sales activities including needs analysis, data review, product demonstrations and other general sales support.
- Communicate via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings with prospects
- Communicate daily with sales manager regarding sales activities and strategies.
- Provide proactive support to customers and prospects.
- Be the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
OrbScope is a full service software house agency based in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Orbscope
We specialize in cloud-based applications, CRM Application and Mobile Applications. We always seek perfection in everything we do, that is why our services will always be of extraordinary quality.