- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commissions + Transportation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems, applications printers and scanners for Users
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults occurred for users
- Provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; maintaining workstation and LAN performance.
- Responding within agreed time limits to emails and tickets
- Document all troubleshooting and incident management actions via the electronic incident management system in a timely manner.
- Escalate any incapable technical issues to the Senior Technical support engineer.
- Undertake any other reasonable task as assigned.
- Investigate new technologies.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Information Technology Services Manufacturing
About this Company
It all began in 1990 by a dream….
See all Careers and Jobs at 3Brothers
With a 25 year heritage of designing, manufacturing and distributing leading edge lighting system products in the MENA region, 3Brothers has developed a highly regarded reputation for innovation, quality and reliability in all of the...