- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop and design Shop Drawings and layouts based on construction specifications and requirements.
- Preparing Quantity Survey for all structural elements existing in the project
- Following up all construction and Installation stages
- Follow up the implementation of contractual obligations towards contractors - Consultants and any other parties.
- Supervise the execution on construction projects and to be delivered on Schedule.
- Review and provide ongoing abstracts and the closing of the project according to the construction procedures manual.
- Manage document control activities
- Maintain cost control on site activities.
- Review project plan and determine the design feasibility and constraints.
- Enforce all workplace policies and procedures
- Conduct staff performance reviews
- Maintain and adhere to departmental budget
- Address and report safety concerns in a timely manner
- Prepare and submits weekly progress reports
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure