- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Clinical Applications Specialist in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
In this role, you have the opportunity to
be the ambassador of Philips HealthTech ensuring that all customers are satisfied while meeting or exceeding our business targets.
You are responsible for
- Performing on-site training of key operators and end users in the use of PACS systems.
- Working closely with radiologists, clinicians and other professional staff to ensure the proper and efficient operation of company products.
- Providing and maintaining documentation to support customer training and business unit requirements.
- Providing feedback to Sales, Service, Marketing, Engineering and Product Line management on equipment issues and customer concerns via written and verbal communication.
- Providing additional training and consultation services, contributing to Professional Services revenue goals.
- Participating in special projects for customer and product line development as requested.
- Product demonstration and trade show support
- Working with the team and colleagues to gain customer acceptance of product.
- Providing on-going support to resolve application related and image quality concerns on both product and system level.
- Performing regular workflow analysis and recommending workflow optimization for the use of clinical applications.
- Making regular visits to spend on-site time with clinical teams to assess workflow efficiency and recommend workflow and/or applications changes.
- Building tables, queries, queues etc. as statistics.
More than 5 years
About this Company
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs
See all Careers and Jobs at Philips