- Experience Needed:
6 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be the ambassador of Philips HealthTech ensuring that all customers are satisfied while meeting or exceeding our business targets for Kuwait market .
You are responsible for
- Developing and maintaining relations with existing and potential customers for assigned accounts (typically transactional accounts).
- Creating yearly sales plans, with the help of sales management, to set targets and to plan actions and MarCom deliverables.
- Creating, together with marketing, services and supply chain teams, the optimal offers to the accounts.
- Initializing customer tailored sales actions and may support larger sales actions.
- Monitoring the quality of the realization of the actions, improvement of contact between the internal service and the customers to get a good result of the actions.
- Making local presentations and explanation on the product portfolio and support to promotions (supported where needed by sales specialists).
- Regular reporting on sales results and expectations, market and competition and trends to inform about the situation.
6 to 7 years
About this Company
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs
See all Careers and Jobs at Philips