- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for an experienced Chief operating officer to control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures.
- The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer The Company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long-term goals. Very strong crisis management skills will also be essential.
- The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long- term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and execute The Company’s business strategies in order to attain the strategic goals
- Provide advice to the CEO to have accurate view of the market and the company’s future
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Keep all relevant stakeholders informed of developments online with company’s objectives.
- Oversee project management to ensure that projects stay within budget and timeline
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Read all submitted reports by subordinate managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of The Company in ways that strengthen its profile
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure The Company’s survival and growth
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Academic Background & Professional Experience:
- A proven track record of successfully managing a company.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Degree in a Business / Finance related field.
- Masters or MBA degree preferable
Required Knowledge / Skills / Languages:
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning