- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- The Marketing Analyst is responsible for collecting and analyzing a range of marketing data to create informed, actionable insight for senior executives and business units across the company ensuring the effective spending of marketing budgets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for aligning and improving the business via:
- Developing dashboards for key Marketing metrics.
- Monitoring budget versus spend patterns, identifying where and why this is being spent.
- Measuring the effectiveness of Marketing projects and campaigns (online and offline).
- Identifying improvement opportunities for projects, campaigns and spend.
- Working closely with Business Units and the rest of Group Marketing to implement improvement opportunities.
- Assist in aligning the business where the customer plays the central role, engaging all people who directly or indirectly impact customers:
- Assisting on Customer Journey Mapping exercises where views of both present and future customer journeys are created to identify customer pain points; and
- Helping ensure Business Unit Action Plans for Customer Experience projects are on track and identifying solutions when they aren’t.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Manufacturing Oil and Gas Retail
About this Company
Mantrac Egypt is the sole authorized dealer for Caterpillar Products in Egypt. Mantrac Egypt distributes and supports the full range of CAT construction equipment including Wheel Loaders, Skid Steer Loaders, Dump Articulated Trucks, Backhoe Loaders, Excavators, Motor Graders,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mantrac