- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals.
- Work closely with top management and provide daily HR guidance.
- Participate in setting annual Manpower plan and its implementation
- Responsible for the tracking the headcount in order to address the company’s workforce needs
- Responsible for the hiring of white & blue collars and ensure getting the right calibre in alignment with the job requirements, culture and company strategy in addition to the outsourcing hiring.
- Prepare the monthly / annually turnover rates through analysing data extracted from the exit interviews and recommending methods in order to decrease its rate.
- Provide Daily HR guidance and direction to hiring managers and also train/inform managers about new policies, procedures, processes, and programs.
- Work closely with managers and receive their requests related to training needs for teams and individuals.
- Responsible for an effective implementation of new programmes and initiatives such as job rotation, succession planning, high potentials, summer internship and Management Training Programs designed by the Center of Excellence Team and participate in job fairs and career events
- Participate in developing and creating effective Recruitment strategies, policies and procedures.
- Implement the on boarding& Induction Program in order to secure a smooth introduction for the company new comers.
- Work closely with the concerned HR Department on the HR Deliverable such as performance management; merit and bonus awards; benefits enrollment and facilitate the medical insurance task.
- Work closely with Department Manager to tailor training needs based on the sector next step, team development, competency gaps, department objectives and technical needs.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Edita is a leading FMCG company in Egypt & the Middle East. The company holds a leading market share in each of its five segments, a success driven by the company’s reputation for quality and affordability. With five state-of-the-art production facilities encompassing 29...
See all Careers and Jobs at Edita Food Industries