- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for a sales target for his MU across designated accounts and a marketing target to bring in leads for all LoBs across assigned accounts as per the sales/ marketing strategy
- Identify leads or opportunities for all LoBs across his assigned accounts to achieve his sales target and engage in an assessment of the opportunity with input from the LoB Managers concerned.
- Prepare and maintain a complete information to be ready for reporting all the time, with the status of each opportunity / lead details
- Build new client relations and bring in new client accounts, in coordination with the Sales Manager.
- Handle all communications and problems that arise in the relevant accounts.
- Handle and respond to all client inquiries and correspondence.
- Bring in sales opportunities for the country across the assigned accounts, as per his sales target.
- Participate in bidding decisions for country opportunities together with the Sales Manager, country manager or the COO based on the DOA.
- Follow-up with the Project Managers to monitor the progress of country projects or other Giza projects within designated accounts.
- Follow-up on and monitor the profit/loss status of country projects with the Project Managers and liaise with the LoBs for the profit/ loss status for common projects.
- Follow-up on client proposals and monitor the order processing and cash flow status of the project.
- Undertake price negotiations with suppliers, when needed.
- Prepare and submit monthly progress reports on the assigned accounts to the Sector Manager
- Ensure appropriate marketing & pricing strategies are developed to the account
- Ensure the ongoing maintenance & development of Industry knowledge by supporting & contributing to virtual industry Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Monitor the performance of the Account Manager and provide input for their performance evaluations to the Sales.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Preferable experience in the solution sales & integration value propositions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Bachelor of Science in Engineering - in Communication, Computer Science, or Mechanical Engineering