- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Design, implement and continuously improve security infrastructure on all KSA sites and projects
- Ensure that all SE entities & locations are fulfilling their responsibilities in terms of compliance to globally security standards and directives, primarily GSD-02, complemented by any more stringent client requirements. Focused around security leadership, CCTV, access control, intrusion detection etc
- Ensure the performance of local site security guarding. Including regular reviews, enforcing guard rotation and review/renewal of security service provider every three years (minimum)
- Conduct regular structured internal audits, training and communication on security topics (raising awareness with all staff)with a view to continuous improvement and enhancement of security performance
- Develop and maintain crisis management team and competency for the cluster.
- Build strong network and relationship with S Aramco, Security Managers from other large local companies, governmental agencies and appropriate foreign embassies.
- Establish and keep up-to-date a specific evacuation plan (icw ISOS) for staff and contractors working on Saudi Aramco sites
- Actively participate in the regional Schneider security network, contributing to best practice sharing and regional security projects as necessary
- Provide regular security risk and security briefs to country leadership team and business leads on an ad-hoc basis
- Assist (as necessary) the bureau of investigations (Global Security) with internal fraud and investigations.
- Maintain oversight of all business travellers coming to KSA, to include travel validation and active monitoring of employees travelling within KSA.
- Ensure expatriates security in KSA – including accommodation, transport arrangements, evacuation planning etc
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Schneider Electric