- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic and responsible junior creative to join our Group Brand & Communications team. This role will be responsible for developing and applying creative concepts across traditional and digital channels, in support of marketing campaigns. Working closely with the Group Brand & Communications Manager to establish and develop an internal agency to support the inbound marketing team's creative requirements..
Create Visual Assets
- Using Adobe Creative Suite to create logos, illustrations, graphics and other visual assets.
- Working to create brochures, advertisements, social media posts, email templates, landing pages, etc. for both print and digital media.
Present Design Concepts
Adjust Concepts Based on Feedback
- Take ideas and direction from existing assets, Cat assets and incorporate them into a single cohesive design.
- Adjust creative in response to input from internal stakeholders.
Ensure Brand Consistency
- Protect Mantrac's image.
- Ensure that visual assets across all media are consistent with established style guidelines.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
- Great CS skills - particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- A portfolio demonstrating a diverse range of both print and digital
- Good time management skills and experience in working under pressure to strict deadlines across multiple projects
- Great typography and layout skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Additional Requirement (Not a must)
- Ideally has exposure of working in an international B2B organisation or international advertising agency
- The role requires fluent Arabic and English both written and verbal.
- A passion and expertise in web/social media management.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Time / Project Management skills
About this Company
Mantrac Egypt is the sole authorized dealer for Caterpillar Products in Egypt. Mantrac Egypt distributes and supports the full range of CAT construction equipment including Wheel Loaders, Skid Steer Loaders, Dump Articulated Trucks, Backhoe Loaders, Excavators, Motor Graders,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mantrac