- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Under the direction of Safety manager and project management team, the safety supervisor will be responsible for providing support for the project management team, supervisors, coordination of the day-to-day safety requirements of the assigned project.
- Ensure that the safety plan and work permit applied in all sites.
- Provide support to the project by maintaining a visible presence to the project, Performing the site visits to the entire project at least once per shift, if possible coordinate with the site manager.
- Provide safety leadership coaching and mentoring to operations and subcontractor contractor leaders to drive safety culture improvement.
- Ensure JSA's are completed, potential job site hazards are identified and discussed, and appropriate training and personal protective equipment are provided.
- Lead safety meetings to ensure the staff understands safety requirements.
- Perform incident reports to determine the root cause to eliminate future incidents.
- Promoted behaviour base safety to enhance the company’s culture along with improving HSE and performance.
- Inspected and evaluated work sites to determine deficiencies and best practices.
- Conducted new employee orientation, fire watch training, confined space training and any other training are specific to the needs of the sites.
- Conducted and completed incident investigations and reports.
- Conducted pre-job briefings for all work evolutions regarding safety requirement.
- Knowledge of company HSE programs, policies, procedures and processes, as well as familiarity with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Attends the monthly Contractor Safety meeting
- Communicate areas for improvement within the operation to leadership as well as develop plans to resolve identified gaps within assigned target dates.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Schneider Electric