- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver world-class demonstrations of Pega Applications including:
- Pega Platform
- Pega Customer Service
- Pega Robotics
- Responsible for implementing technical solutions on Pega 7.X, 8.x
- Partner with technical team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing.
- Analyze, design and support implementation of business-specific Pega solutions and/or frameworks
- Excellence your technical knowledge, sharpen your analytical and soft skills
- Demonstrate your commitment and professionalism by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Mentor and train business stakeholders in key Pega technology functionality.
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups.
- Develop, design and modifies modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Telecommunications
Qualification, Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in analysis, design, development, and enterprise application deployment using Pega BPM 8.x and 7.x technology IS A MUST.
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including object-oriented techniques (e.g. Java, C#), database design, application & web servers is desired.
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Good hands on implementing PEGA integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc.
- Good understanding of PEGA new case management features
- Perform regular code and design reviews.
- Provide regular updates team lead and project manager on project progress and outstanding issues
- Experience in business process management and case management implementations.
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results.
- Driven and team-oriented with a demonstrated ability to lead by example.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate.
- Able to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; able to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders.
- Able to work in teams as well as alone
- Able to match technology solutions to customer needs.