- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Digitec is seeking a full-time Xerox Copier Technician to service Cairo and surrounding areas. He will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of Xerox copiers, multifunction printers.
- Digitec is a premier technology company specializing in delivering the latest office technology, enterprise workflow and document management solutions, and managed IT services to small to mid-sized businesses. Digitec is proud to partner with Xerox, whose impeccable reputation for innovation, quality, and ease of use has made them the industry leader.
- After training, must be able to service color and black & white multifunction systems
- Perform maintenance and repairs on assigned products including technical diagnostics, break/fix, installation, removal and customer call assistance.
- Manage inventory of parts, call activity and perform associated administrative tasks
- Provide customer training on assigned products in accordance with current field procedures
0 to 1 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Electronics and Semiconductors Information Technology Services
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Digitec
Digitec is your Gate to digital World
Digitec is Xerox premium partner, specialized in providing up-to-date document management products, applications, and solutions throughout Alexandria, Beheira, and Marsa Matrouh governorates as well as...