- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related technical field.
- 7+ years of professional experience in Software Development in Java microservice ecosystems.
- Experience with Computer Science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, complexity analysis.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality software against aggressive schedules.
- Experience building scalable distributed systems on AWS, using the Spring framework.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or other related technical field.
- Experience in rapid prototyping and other fast iteration methods for product development.
- Experience in building complex services and microservices.
- Experience decomposing a monolith application into microservices.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary to drive your projects to completion.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Strong focus on customers and operational excellence.
About this Company
Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation.
See all Careers and Jobs at Careem
Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the...