- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
American Eagle Outfitters
- At American Eagle Outfitters, we apply our promise to customers - Live Your Life - to our culture. From our stores to our offices, we encourage creativity, identify strengths and provide a work environment that provides the freedom for you to be you. If that sounds like a fun place to work and grow your career... you're right.
- You will work with the Store Manager to achieve objectives, ensuring the highest levels of customer service are provided by staff and that they have the skills and support required to maximise sales.
- You will work with a variety of different departments to maintain the effective operation of the store and will provide feedback to the store, brand and area managers around staff and products.
- You may also be required to deputise for the Store Manager during periods of leave.
- You must have previous management or supervisory experience in retail and a passion for customer service.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Retail
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
- At least 3 years' retail experience (ideally at a supervisory level)
- An understanding of fashion retail
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal (Arabic language skills are also an advantage)
- PC literacy.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Alshaya
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots,...