- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Maintain COP’s agenda and assist in planning, scheduling, and coordinating appointments, meetings, etc.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Transcribes drafts, proofreads and revises correspondence, memos, agendas, and meeting minutes
- Assists in the completion of various forms, notices, and other communications as assigned.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for the COP
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Other duties may be assigned by the direct supervisor
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
- University degree
- 6+ year experience in similar field with international companies
- Commanding English professional writing and spoken English is a must (Candidates with high TOEFL/ILETS scores will be preferred)
- Proficient in translating into proper Arabic and English
- Excellent organizational, time management and communicational skills
- Willing to travel extensively within Egypt
- Proficient in MS Office & internet researching.
- Presentable, pleasant, tactful, proactive, dynamic are main traits.
APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT MEET ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE NEGLECTED.